Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Snowman Card




Look, another Christmas card! I really am making progress on filling up my Christmas card box. I know this is a first for me. Everyone on my card list might actually get a card that I made instead of a store bought one that I would end up buying at the last minute. For this card, I used a snowman image called Welcome Home Snowman from Pholkart Blessings. Image is colored with Copics, paper from DCWV (I think) and snowflakes punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for dropping by today, I've got to run or I will be late for work!

6 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a cute card! I like the soft cheery colour combo.

Becky said...

How cute!!! Loving this snowman image

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute! Loe the blue and black background combination... really makes your adorable image pop!

Dru said...

Such a sweet little snowman - cute card! I wish I had a few cards alreay made - but nope!! Hugs, Dru

Anonymous said...

What a darling snowman!! Love the added snowflakes along the side too!! :) Have a lovely day!! HUGS

Jennipher said...

What and absolutely darling snowman card. I love all the blue too. Really gives it that wintery feel.