Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Poisoned Peas Guest DT




I have been so happy being a part of the Poisoned Peas group as a guest DT member this month. Simply Betty Stamps was the sponsor this month and I have another image to share with you to go along with the Steampunk Challenge. I used an image called Lavina Portrait and colored it with Copic markers, adding some lace, mini brads and some beaded ribbon.

This piece is larger than a normal card, it measures 7.5 x 7.5 and I am planning to frame it and using it as a decoration in my spare bedroom. Right now, it is propped up on the mantel in there and looks great in there.

I want to say a huge THANKS to the Poisoned Peas Design team for letting me play along this month and for all the kind and encouraging comments the have left on my blog.

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! I am blown away by this fantastic creation. Your coloring is amazing. I think this is one of your best cards.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is just stunning! Your coloring is amazing and the background is perfect. Love this.

HappyCrafter said...

Congrats on the guest DT spot, and you have risen to the challenge with an amazing steampunk card!

Dell said...

This is just spectacular! I love the idea of framing it for your bedroom. It must be displayed.

KristyLee said...

Gina,
Awesome job, this turned out so beautiful! I just love it!
Peace,
KristyLee

jengd said...

What a gorgeous card! Your image just leaps out of that frame- beautiful! Thanks again for joining us at Poisoned Peas!

Sandy S said...

Stunning card Gina! And congrats on being the guest designer at Poisoned Peas...

Sandy S
PPP DT