Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Camping Riley


I am having some camera issue this evening and this was the best picture I could get with my temperamental camera. I have such a small amount of patience with electronic things. They were made to do a job and when they decide not to do it, I get a little upset! This was the lightest picture I could get. Fortunately I have much more patience with people.
Onto the card now. Here we have Riley going camping, I think he is so cute. I love all the Hanna Stamps sets but especially the Riley images. I colored him with Prisma Markers. I have been trying to work with shading a little more lately. I think I did an okay job shading around his nose area, but can definately use some mre practice. It is easier for me to shade with the Prismacolor pencils but I really love coloring with markers. I used some kraft paper (source unknown) for the base of the card. The green cardstock is from DCWV and brads are from Jo-Ann's. See you Thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heyyyyy... where did he come from?! I love Riley, and I don't remember EVER seeing this one! Dang! Now I need it. LOL! I love the simplicity of your card, and the colors you used. Very nice!