Followers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Hats Off


I made this card with The Angel Company set Hats Off. There are several images of these cute little girls wearing hats. The image is stamped using Brilliance ink and colored with Prisma markers. Usually I pick out paper or a color palette before I color an image, but this one I stamped and colored at our workshop we had last week. So I matched paper to the marker colors I used. These papers were from a DCWV fall stack. I used square and round Nestabilites to cut and emboss the cardstock. The little beads are the pretend dew drops from Micheal's floral area. I stamped the sentiment that came with the set using CTMH Cranberry ink. Normally I wait to stamp a sentiment until I am ready to send a card because so many can be used for different purposes. Since this one is about friendship it could be for a birthday, get well, thank you or just a thinking of you card. Happy weekend to everyone!

No comments: