Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yellow Daisy


This is another flower from the TAC set, Friendship flowers. The design paper and cardstock are from DCWV. The scalloped edge is made with my Fiskars Threading water border punch. I am in love with scallops right now. I have seen several things in the gallery at SCS made with this punch and have heard several people say how hard it was to find. I was in HL one day as they were just putting them out and so I grabbed one. This is the first card I have made with it though. I picked up the ribbon at Big Lots, a huge roll for only a dollar! I decided to play with the Liquid Applique that has been in my drawer for while. I have used it to make snow and that's about it. I was trying to come up with another use for it. It looks better IRL, here it looks a bit squished or something. I think this is the card we are going to use for our workshop at church this Friday night, but we will probably color the flower instead. I may change it up a little bit before I decide on the final project.
We went and saw the new Batman movie at the IMAX theater tonight. Wow. It was a good movie. Very intense, no dull moments at all. It was Kip's third time to see it. He went on opening day, then while we were in Gatlinburg, he, my Dad and my nephew went to see it and then again tonight. We split up on movie night, the girls went and saw Mama Mia! That was a great movie!

1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute card Gina!!
see you saturday