Followers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Onesies







This was a fun project. My cousin and his wife recently had a baby and so did a childhood friend. I wanted to try and do something a little different for a gift and decided to try making personalized onesies. It was pretty simple after I got the hang of it. I called my friend Julie (she knows how to do EVERYTHING!!) and she wanted to try making some too. So we got together for a stamping "playdate". We used PTI hybrid inks for these and Art Wear transfer paper. The little chick and the little diva are both colored with my Prisma markers. All you do is stamp the image, color if needed and then cut out the image. You have to be very very careful coloring on the transfer paper because it will come up easily. After I got mine stamped and colored I had a slight moment of panic when I thought I was going to have to iron on the image face down and my words would be backwards! But after rereading the directions, I saw that you ironed it image side up. For the set on the left I used an Inkadinkadoo stamp set and the butterfly and dragonfly are from the CTMH set Whimsical Wings. Julie was also kind enough to let me borrow this set to make my matching card with. I was quite impressed with my self that these turned out so well. Here is a close up of the Little Diva:

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

One Creative Life said...

Gina these are so adorable!! I may have to jump on the bandwagon and give some a try myself!! Thanks for sharing!-Erica