Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I did it!


Every single year I say I am going to start making Christmas cards early. Every year I put it off and end up buying cards to finish up my list. But this year I did it! This is the first actual finished card, but I have several that are stamped out and some that are colored. We send out quite a few cards so I make several different types of them. I get bored after making about 8-10 of anything. So this is my first card and here it is not even the middle of July! This is Curly Surpriseabella and I thought I should color those packages in Christmas colors. I used my Prisma color pencils and OMS. The paper and cardstock are from DCWV. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set, December and the little star brads are from Jo-Ann's. Thanks to Angela for the Bella images. Merry Christmas in July!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Don't you just love Bella? If you need more Bella images just let me know and if I get to join you for Women's Night I'll bring them so you can stamp out some more. I'm proud of you. You are getting at least one card done a night.. That's more than I can say for myself.

Anonymous said...

wow, christmas in july...just love it..!!

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute Gina!!

Lisa said...

I am waiting on my bella order! What a great idea for starting x-mas cards early. I really need to do this as well