Followers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July


I hope everyone is having a great holiday! I am so very happy to have today off. I got up very early this morning and have been playing in my craft room all morning. I've made a couple of cards, cut out some pieces for some baby cards, made a gift card hold for my father-in-law and started a gallery on SCS. That's a lot for one morning for me! We are headed to my sister and brother-in-law's house this afternoon to celebrate the 4th as well as my father-in-law's birthday.
I made this card using a Stampendous Bee stamp which I colored in with my Koh-I-Noor pencils and OMS. I found these star brads in my drawers of embellies and am not sure who made them. I have had these for a looong time and haven't used them before. The ribbon is also something I have had for a while. I covered the watermelon with Glossy Accents to give it some shine and dimension. All the cardstock is from DCWV. Have a safe and happy holiday!

No comments: