Followers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You


I made this card in response to a RAK on Splitcoast Stampers asking for cards to be sent to a soldier on deployment. I thought a "thank you" card would be an appropriate choice. The paper is from the DCWV Summer Stack. The Checklist stamp is from CTMH. The set is a blank checklist and has several more words to choose from. I chose these words because to me they represent what a soldier is, and all those words to me sum up the last word: hero. The words Thank You are from the Clear Dollar Stamps Basic Script set. The words actually are on the same line but I wanted something to so in a smaller area so I stamped the words separately. I cut out the checklist and used SU Dimensionals to make it stand out more. The star brands are of unknown origin. I have had them for a very long time and never used them until last week, now I have used them twice!
A couple of friends have asked me about some abbreviations. Look to the bottom left and I am starting a list of commonly used abbreviations. Thanks for stopping by tonight.

1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

i love this gina, good for you for sending thanks to our troops!