Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome Little One




Hi, thanks for stopping by today. I survived yesterday and managed to learn all thirteen songs that I needed. Due to time, a couple of them got cut, including the one that I was the most nervous about. It has been a busy weekend, today we went back to the Viking Store for cooking lessons. My first lesson was a birthday gift from a friend, but I signed Kip and me up for this one. We learned how to make sushi! It was another fun class. We ate so much sushi though, I was so full when we left. It was a great time.

This card was made with the CTMH Flower Child stamp set. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps and reads "welcome little one". I stamped it onto white paper and colored it with Prisma markers. I cut out the images and used dimensionals to attach them to the pink squares. The paper I used is from Making Memories. The squares and the pink strip are the reverse of the patterned paper. The ink is CTMH Orchid Bouquet. This was a pretty simple card to make. Have a great day.

No comments: