Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava


On Sunday we are going to a birthday party for the daughter of friends of ours. The lovely Ava will be celebrating her first birthday. This stamp came from Lost Angeles Rubber Works. They have the best selection of ASL stamps I have been able to find anywhere. They were a great company to order from too, very quick shipping. I like that because when I order something I want it ASAP! Anyway, back to the card, after stamping it, I colored it in with my Prisma Markers to match the colors of the polka dots on the paper. After that, I used Glossy Effects to cover the balloons and the I-L-Y hand. The paper and cardstock are from DCWV. The letters spelling out Ava's name are from Paper Studio and the sentiment is from CTMH's From Me to You set. The green stitched ribbon is from American Crafts. I used my CM corner rounder to round off all the corners. I hope everyone has a great 4th. I am so excited to have the day off!

No comments: