Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Flowahbella


This is one of my favorite Stamping Bella images. I colored with with my Prisma pencils and OMS. I am really enjoying using this technique to color my images. I find it much easier to blend that with using the markers. It took me a long while to decide to invest in the Prisma pencils, but I am so happy I did. I think I was thinking of the coloring pencils I used in history class to color maps with, I didn't realize how vibrant of a color I could achieve with pencils. I do still love my markers too, but have been very pleased with the Pencils as well. Anyway, the background paper is from My Mind's Eye and the cardstock is DCWV. You can't see it in the picture here but the strip of brown was embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder. I only wanted a small area of that so I cut out one strip of the flowers. In the center of two of the flowers I put in some pale blue eyelets (Making Memories). I used to same brown cardstock behind the Bella that was cut out with my rectangle Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: