Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Black and White Challenge

The challenge for our blogger group was to use black and white on a card, and only those two colors. Great challenge Sue. I am so tired, all I noticed on this paper was the black and white, and not the gray. Oops. The stamp set is from CTMH and is called Joy Forever. I used black embossing powder on the flower and then stamped the sentiment with black Palette ink. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I also got that paper pack from there, but am not sure who it is from. It wasn't one of the normal paper packs I buy, but it had some really beautiful paper in it.
The next week or so is looking to be incredibly busy. I will post as much as I can, but might miss a few days here and there. I am of course rushing to finish my Christmas cards, Christmas gifts and planning how and where we are spending the holidays. I also need to start my Christmas shopping. Normally I am finished with the majority of it by Thanksgiving and that just did not happen this year. I have a good start on the hand made items and that's about it. I did buy the first one today while my SIL and I were at Michael's. One down and many more to go! Have a great week.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun shopping! Your card is exquisite!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great job on the challenge, I hope to play tomorrow (:

Unknown said...

Great card! I hope to get to mine soon.

Sara said...

What a beautiful card, you did a great job

Conni said...

very elegant done in Black & White, still haven't made mine though,
C

Scrapping Julie said...

awesome card gina, love the black and white...and grey teehee

Unknown said...

Works out great! Grey is just shadow right?

Kryssi said...

Happy shopping and I think you did great on the challenge!

Danielle's Designs said...

Wow- great job with the challenge!

Unknown said...

Great job with the challenge!! I love your card!!