Followers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Back


I have been MIA for the past few days because of my work schedule. We have had an issue arise which meant that I have been digging through archived paperwork all week long. Lots of extra hours. I haven't had to be at work at 6:30 in several years, so I was wiped out by the time I got home. What crafting time I have been able to squeeze in has been Christmas gifts that I couldn't post because the recipients sometimes read my blog. This is something that I made for myself and some friends. Inside the container is homemade lotion. I got the recipe from Denise on Splitcoast Stampers. I made a simple band to cover my plastic jar and then used Marvy punches to make a plain circle and a scalloped circle. The snowman stamp is from Studio G and colored with Prisma markers. The ball on his hat is covered with glitter. The snowflake on the band is from the PTI set Holiday Treats. I love that set, you can make a variety of labels for all the homemade treats that you make. Thanks for stopping by tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cute and creative! Glad that you are back! Missed you!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!