Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Poinsettia

Real quick post tonight! I have been working some extra hours and I am so very tired. I bought this stamp at the Stamp Scrap Art tour that I went to in Chattanooga. I love the stained glass look that it has. I bought this poinsettia and a couple of more of the same style. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to paint it with Twinkling H2os. The stamp is from a company called Stamp LaJolla. I really wish I could get a good picture of the shimmer that this paint has. It is so much prettier IRL. First I stamped the image and then went over the lines with a black Sakura Glaze pen, then I painted the image. The Glaze pen gives a slight raised look, and a much bolder line that with just stamping alone. I cut the image out on the border of the image and then mounted it onto green card stock from DCWV. The Merry Christmas is from the TAC set, Just for You and was embossed with gold embossing powder. Have a great night! How is everyone doing with their Christmas gifts?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card looks so beautiful! I love it!

Amy J said...

Very nice! Stopping by to say hi and still enjoying your awesome ideas!

Amy J

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love it!

Sara said...

Beautiful!! Love the H2o's. I wish they would show up in pictures like they do IRL, they are so pretty-TFS

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful Christmas card :)

Dru said...

Love the stained glass look - great card - Dru

Unknown said...

Soooooo Pretty!