Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Three years ago today, Kip and I got married. I can't believe it has been that long, the time has just flown by. The traditional gift for a third anniversary is leather. I covered a 4x4 coaster with a strip of leather that I got at the craft store. The coaster with the additional thickness of the leather almost did not go in my Bind It All. Then I stamped directly onto the cover with CTMH Cocoa ink using a journaling set that I got from Repeat Impressions. I also stamped the sentiment onto several of the pages and wrote lots of mushy, lovey stuff!! Actually, several of the pages mention specific things in our individual pasts that lead us to meeting each other and just imagine what would have happened if we skipped that one portion of our life. Anyone of those steps could have meant that we would have never met. Then the second part is imagining the rest of our lives. I love you Kip, more than I could ever express!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful...happy anniversary! Enjoy your day, lots of love.

Unknown said...

Wonderful idea!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful and thoughtful gift. I know your hubby will treasure it forever!