Followers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Grandparents Anniversary


One of my goals for the coming year is to make my cards and get them in the mail in time for the occasion that I am making the card for! My grandparents will be celebrating their anniversary on Jan. 6th. I believe that it is their 62 anniversary. So the card is all done and ready to go in the mail. I am so happy with myself, at least I am starting off the year on the right track! The colors on this card match a little better IRL, the stamped part looks much brighter on this picture. I used CTMH With Love stamp set and CTMH inks Hollyhock, Spring Iris and Sweet Leaf. The Happy Anniversary stamp is from Michael's dollar bin and I have had it for a while. The paper is from My Mind's Eye, not sure about the ribbon though.
Several people have asked me to let them know how the cooking went. I will post more tomorrow. I got almost everything done today, except for one recipe. I grabbed tomato sauce instead of tomato paste so I will finish tomorrow afternoon and take a picture of my full freezer.

2 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is soooo gorgeous!