Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas




Kip and I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! We hope yours has been wonderful so far. Ours started at 5:30 a.m. this morning. We stayed with our friend Judy and the girls and they were so excited this morning. As we were laying in bed, you could hear the volume getting louder and louder as they came down the stairs and toward the tree. What a fantastic morning. I am so grateful to have them in my life. I have spent several Christmas morning's with them and it is the most fun that I have had since I was a little girl!
I can finally show you some of the gifts that I made for friends and family this year. I stamped and colored the bags above and filled them with bath goodies. I made bath fizzies and soap. I took a close up of the soap since it was layered with red and white layers. There was also a jar of the lotion that I made and showed you earlier in the month. Julie, yours is still at my house, sorry!
Wishing you the best as you are celebrating your holidays!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Merry Christmas!

Scrapping Julie said...

your so funny Gina,
Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Hope to see you soon!!!