Followers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Clipboards

This was the year of altering things for me. I did a lot of composition books and several clipboards. The one above is the one that I made for my niece Abby. She was very happy with it and I liked the way it turned out too. The pictures below are some of the others that I did, they were all different and most had a composition book to match.


Every year, I say I am going to start Christmas stuff early. I did this year, and I actually got more accomplished than I ever have, but I still needed more time! I am at least going to decide what I am going to make a little earlier in the year next year. Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look awesome. I never try stuff like that. Nice work!

Unknown said...

What great gifts!! They look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

The clipboard sets are awesome! I love how they turned out - and YAY for you, getting stuff done early. I am sending out New Year's cards to half my list - I just didn't get everything done. These sets are a wonderful idea - thanks for sharing!!! and hope you had a great holiday!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I just love the clipboard!!! Very pretty paper (:

Anonymous said...

Love your clipboards, Gina! I love how customized each one. Have a happy new year!